I mean why should you let go?
You are busy, you are managing fine or nearly fine and life is ok.
You don't have time for new age hippy ideas?
I arrived at the letting go concept more by accident than design.
I was fascinated by motivation and why people do not do things that make them happy and healthy.
So I set out to find why we do not do the things we know we should, even when our life may depend on it.
This search led me to Arizona to a stunning place called Sedona.
An Indian reservation fhat white people have developed but none the less an unforgettable place.
WHY LET GO?
1 The minute you do you feel instant relief from negative emotions
2. Your blood pressure and heart rate normalise
3. You can see clearly what you want without the blanket of fear or anxiety
4. You get your sense of humour back!
5. You allow the Universal energy to flow instead of constricting it
6. Your thinking changes for the better the minute you release
7. Your hormonal system goes back into balance and takes you out of the fight or flight response
8. Amazing things start happening and the perfect people show up
9. You have much more energy
10. You feel amazing
My friend who is a microscopist can see with his microscope the difference in the blood when we release. As every cell in our body is affected by our words, thoughts, feelings and emotions, it is critical to learn how to do this.
Make life much easier and nicer for yourcellf and your family.
Free skype consultations for private sessions, workshops and our Bliss out Immersion retreats www.naturalhighmalt